Looking for a notebook battery? We provide Laptop battery, all laptop batteries are brand new with 1 yr warranty!, each replacement laptop battery is compatible with original. Also provide PDA batteries, camera batteries, camcorder batteries, power tool batteries, laptop AC adapters, auto adapters, battery chargers, media player batteries, AA/AAA rechargeable batteries & chargers and other power accessories.Welcome to notebook-laptop-batteries.com.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DURACELL or Energizer batteries? why?

I found this site the most helpful for you: laptop batteryI usually use Duracell because it is cheap and it lasts a long time

When it comes to batteries, I need laptop batteries which won't fail me, especially during times of electrical outage emergencies. I went through quite a few before discovering which Acer laptop battery were better.

I've discovered that a good supply of alkaline Toshiba laptop battery batteries will serve me much better than my rechargeable Compaq laptop battery batteries. For some reason, rechargeable batteries seem to drain faster, aside from the fact that they don't serve much usage after being drained as, logically, there's no electricity to recharge them again. So I tend to trust storing up on Dell laptop battery alkaline batteries instead.

Now if I really wanted super notebook battery, I'm certain there are some on the market which would definitely qualify with higher standards of performance, but at a rather hefty price. Such as the newly developed "plastic batteries" which apparently are one hundred times more powerful than the Alkaline make, but such a product is not yet available within the market industry. So for now, alkaline batteries will have to suffice.

The two brand names of toshiba a75 battery batteries which I trust the most are usually Duracell and Energizer, though sometimes I will use other types such as toshiba a65 battery Ray-O-Vac, Panasonic or Eveready. But their standards of performance of the latter, don't seem to quite match up to Energizer or Duracell.

However, after the narrowing down to what I thought were the better toshiba m100 battery batteries on the market, I often wondered which of the two - that is, Energizer or Duracell - were the better of each other.

Ever so the scientist that I am, I decided to put them to the test to see which ones would supercede in quality, as well as understanding my money's worth toshiba a70 battery. I knew in advance that certain variables had to be taken into consideration in order for the results to be fair and to obtain the best accuracy. Variables such as room temperature for one toshiba pa3383u 1brs battery, as it would seem that the colder the atmosphere, the longer the lifespan of the toshiba battery pa2487u battery will last. Another variable was the stamped date on the toshiba tecra 8000 battery packages. Even if the toshiba battery pa3107u 1brs battery hasn't been used, the longer they're openly exposed, the more they drain. Hence, atmospheric pressure does affect the lifespan of a satellite 2400 battery

vgp bps2a battery for sony vgp bps2a laptop, pa3421u 1brs, pa3383u 1brs, compaq evo n160 battery for compap n160 laptop, satellite m30 battery for toshiba m30 laptop, satellite 1800 battery for toshiba 1800 laptop, pcga bp2v battery for sony pcga-bp2v laptop, vgp bpl2 battery for sony vgp-bp12 laptop. All batteries are 100% satisfation guarantee,100% brand new, 1 year warranty!

No comments:

Post a Comment